Thursday, 22 August 2013

Chaos Dwarf Team II

Here are the actual chaos dwarves. Are they still called blockers? They look like they block a lot and listen to Black Sabbath. Or at least that was the idea and what inspired me.

I do not like chaos dwarves with big hats. I don't hate people who do, but it's not for me. I like the whole "tainted by chaos" which I believe was the original idea (kinda like humans, only with dwarves. Pretty basic.)... I am not a big fan of the "big tusks in my lower jaw, a love for bulls, braided beards and bright colours". How does that not end up somewhat ridiculous?

I like the whole "binding daemons into machines" thing, but I also like the faceless, menacing helmets, hint of barbarian and more utilitarian fashion styles. I for one would never play a kind of football with a hat like a giant onion on my head.

There's only five here. One little guy was having his beard groomed still.


 

Here are some with braided beards. It's not that element I hate about the big hat dwarves specifically. Maybe it's when it goes with the big hats.






No comments:

Post a Comment