Saturday, 3 May 2014

From the mist they come...

Actually more like from an old Milton Bradley box, but never mind.

It is early days of course, and so it has only been a case of snipping, sawing and pinning so far. Making six or eight different minis out of the one is not going to be that easy,  but there is hope yet, and the green stuff is not out yet. I plan to set these up as lizardmen, btw. The saurus seemed the closest to a fimir, I thought.

The casting is awful. They all have lines to cut and file, and some have a perfectly round hole in their backs. And of course they all suffer from being on a silly rectangular slab of plastic.

This IS just my displacement activity as I take a break from painting chaos.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting project! I'll love to see more of it in the future

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! More done just now. Still very early in the process.

      Delete
  2. They look so great - you've really made them look dynamic. It's very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete